Monday, December 1, 2008

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble 'til you Waddle, Waddle, Waddle




I hope everyone (all 5 of you that read this) had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our first Thanksgiving with Caleb was great. Michael was home with us all week, and we had a great time. We had lots of family time -- time we all needed!

On Thursday we went to Michael's parents house in the morning to see them. Caleb was passed all around and loved on. He loved it, and isn't spoiled AT ALL!!!! After that we went to my parents house for lunch. We stayed there, ate and watched football for the rest of the afternoon. Caleb had a great time there as well - he was passed and loved on more...

Caleb with his Granddad and Grandmother


Caleb on one of my baby blankets at my parents house


Friday morning I got up at the crack of dawn (literally) and went shopping at the Mall of Georgia with my mom and sister-in-law, while Michael stayed home with Caleb. We were at the mall at 5:45AM!!! It is a tradition with us, and we got some amazing deals! When I got home, Michael was worn out...Caleb had made him earn his "daddy status." I think they were both ready for me to be home! :) That afternoon the 3 of us went BACK out and did a little more shopping. All in all it was a great day...shopping and time with 2 of my favorite boys! :)

Saturday was a sad, sad day. Michael and I went to Athens for the game. I was so excited because I had been trying to get tickets for Michael for a few months (he had no clue) because he had never been to a UGA/GT game. **For those of you who don't know, before Michael and I started dating he was a HUGE GT fan....I like to say I showed him the better side of GA!** Anyway - we should have known to stay home when we saw the weather. The forecast was COLD and RAINY...aka: MISERABLE. Anyway - we got to Athens, had great seats and UGA dominated the first half. The second half is a different story....UGA chose not to play anymore and lost to GT for the first time in 8 years 45-42.

The Anderson family before we left Lilburn...all in UGA red....


Caleb didn't want us to go (ha ha -- actually, he didn't like his hood)



Here are a few pictures from the game...notice the last picture we took was of the dawgs coming out for the 2nd half. The rest of the game was not worth photographing....



honoring Larry Munson...that was really neat....


No comments: