Sunday, December 14, 2008

Caleb is 2 months old!!!

I would like to go ahead and apologize in advance...this is an extremely long blog. I decided to do a few "events" in 1 entry rather than a few. Sorry and happy reading!

On Friday our baby boy turned 2 months old! It is so hard to believe that he has been here for 2 months, however, we don't really remember life before Caleb. So much has changed for our family in the past 2 months, but it seems more complete and how it should have always been. We are loving watching Caleb grow and learn about his surroundings. It truly is a miracle happening before our eyes.

At 2 months of age, Caleb is...
-really "talking" a lot. He loves to talk to himself, the person in front of him, the cat -- any object really. He is a TRUE Camuso!
-loving to look at you and the Christmas lights. Actually...he LOVES the Christmas lights!!
-liking to focus on your face and really listen when someone is talking to him.
-loving bath time and I think would stay in there forever if we would let him.
-loving playing with Daddy -- he can always make him smile and sometimes laugh -- and he loves cuddling with mommy.
-loving to suck on his hands and sometimes this thumb.
-rolling from his back to either side, but not to or from his back to tummy.
-grasping pretty much anything within reach -- hair, collars, noses, skin...
-napping and sleeping like a champ - Praise the Lord for BabyWise!!!!!!!!
-stealing mommy and daddy's heart on a daily basis!!!!

Even though Caleb loves most things life has to offer, I would be a liar if I told you he loves everything. So, at 2 months Caleb is not loving....
-tummy time and thinks it is a great time to sleep.
-being hungry, and will let you know as soon as the urge hits him.

I am sure I have bored you with all of the minor details about my child, but hey -- it's MY blog! :) Here is a picture from Caleb at birth -- in the hospital -- and Caleb at 2 months! I swear it is the same child!!!!!

Caleb hours old...


2 months old and ready for his first Christmas!



Also on Friday Caleb attended his first Christmas party of the season!!! My school had their party Friday afternoon. We spent the earlier part of the day at our friends house where they have 2 5 month old twins (they are 3 months, 9 days older than Mr. Man). It was Katie's birthday (that's the mom) and so we celebrated her special day too! Michael and I are so blessed to have such wonderful friends. We hope that 1 day Caleb is good friends with Aidan and Addison (the twins). Anyway, we didn't have a chance to take a picture of the babies at Katie's house because the entire time we were there 1 of the 3 of them was sleeping -- go figure! But we did get a picture of us with the babies at the school party.

This is a picture of me and Caleb, Katie(center)with Aidan and our crazy friend Terri (far left) with Addison...



As you can imagine as soon as we walked in the door the babies began their journey around the staff. I think at least 15 different people held Caleb. Here are a few..

Caroline and Caleb


One of my teammates, Regina, and Caleb


JoAnn and Caleb


This is me, Lauren and Caroline -- some of my friends at school


This week should be interesting...Michael is in Virgina for business and so Caleb and I are here alone. He will be back Wednesday. So tomorrow Caleb and I are headed to Grandmommy's house!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy 2 months and 2 days, Caleb! Here's to many, many more. Love you. =)