Wednesday, December 10, 2008

From Pops

Jennifer said I should put a post on "her" blog since I don't really keep up with mine other than putting pictures on it. Originally I started this blog back when she got pregnant and then she kind of took it over once Caleb was close to joining us. Caleb is an awesome dude and he can bring a smile to my face at any moment. The best thing he has done was on Sunday. We put him down in the nursery during the service at church and when we went to pick him up, he had the biggest smile on his face when he saw us. It was awesome!

Fatherhood is great, but not easy since I have to leave Caleb every day to go to work. Luckily, I have an amazing wife who is an amazing mom who gets to stay with him all day and take care of him. Jennifer is a great mom and she takes great care of both Caleb and me! We love her!

Here are some of my favorite pictures that we have taken of our little superstar....









No comments: