Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving I began to reflect on how my life has changed in the past year, and everything I have to be thankful for. As I began to make the list in my head, it began to get longer and longer! My life is so blessed and I am so thankful for all of the many blessings in my life. Here are a few things I am thankful for...
- My husband. He is amazing and someone I can't imagine living without. It is hard for me to believe we will have been together 10 years in May. I love him with every ounce of my being.
- My healthy, beautiful baby boy. God has truly blessed me here. Caleb is such an amazing person, and I consider myself lucky to have been chosen to be his mother.
- My family. My mom and dad are healthy. They are happy. Since becoming a parent, it has become more apparent to me how blessed I am to be their daughter. I still learn something from them each day.
I have a brother, a sister-in-law, a sister and a brother-in-law who are amazing and love me. They love my husband and they love my son. What more could you ask for from a brother and a sister?!
I am an Aunt to 2 amazing children. They give the best hugs, and always make me feel special.
I have wonderful in-laws who have accepted me into their family with open arms.
- Michael and I have some of the best friends you could ask for. They accept us for us, care about how our lives are going and are genuinely interesting in US.
- My health. I am a healthy person. I was able to deliver a baby without any complications, and I recovered well.
My life is so blessed, and I am so thankful for all of my blessings. I hope you and yours have a blessed Thanksgiving and remember everything you are thankful for!!!
What's not to be thankful for when you look at this picture?!?!?