Friday, December 12, 2008

Guess what Caleb found....

Caleb first "discovered" his hands about a month ago. Well since then he has decided they taste pretty good!. :) The other day I went o check on him during his nap, and this is what I found.

















Yep...Caleb has discovered his THUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was truly enjoying sucking his thumb that I had to video him. If you listen carefully can hear the sucking sounds...too sweet, but not something I want him to continue...





I guess all Caleb wants for Christmas is his thumb, and he got it!!!

5 comments:

Jennifer :) said...

Yes you do!!! I have a thumb sucker and it is wonderful! They are great at self soothing! I vote for him to keep it up...I am praying that our new little girl will be a thumb sucker :)

Elizabeth said...

That video is SO sweet. Sarah has never once sucked her thumb and I kind of wish she would--then she would stop asking me for her paci night and day! :-)

Unknown said...

Sweet, sweet baby boy. =)

The Shalin Boys said...

Too sweet!

Finally another Grant thumbsucker, I sucked my thumb until ....forever.

I can't wait to meet that baby.

Ashley, Scott, Grace, & Zane said...

I didn't want Grace to be a thumb sucker either...but she thought otherwise! I keep thinking I can take a paci away NOT a thumb. Oh well!!