Monday, December 1, 2008

I have to brag...

In the past year, Michael has taken on a new hobby...photography. If I do say so myself, he is pretty good!!! Especially for someone who has taught himself, and has never had a professional help or teach him anything. Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures he has taken recently, and take a minute to brag on my husband!!!







My sister's Christmas card picture...


Michaels cousin's Christmas card




Those are just a few, and some of my favorites! Just wanted to share and brag for a minute!!!

2 comments:

Ashley, Scott, Grace, & Zane said...

Those are great pics! I wish I had that talent then I wouldn't have to pay someone to do it;) Caleb is so precious, and I know yall are enjoying every minute of him.

Kimberly said...

The pics. are wonderful!!!!