Saturday, December 6, 2008

Merry Christmas (a few weeks early)

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper unless it is too big

2. Real tree or Artificial? real tree

3. When do you put up the tree? The first weekend in December...we are doing that today!!!!

4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Years - my grandmommy told me that it was bad luck to leave it up past the new year

5. Do you like eggnog? yuck - no

6. Favorite gift received as a child? my American Girl dolls

7. Hardest person to buy for? my brother and father-in-law

8. Easiest person to buy for? my mom, my sister and Michael

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes...we are in the process of collecting all of the pieces

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail - with pictures and a letter

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of one....

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story - hands down...it's a family tradition. My whole family watches it and my dad tells the same stupid story every year...it never gets old!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? before Thanksgiving a little, but mom and I always go out at the crack of dawn the day after Thanksgiving

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? not Christmas presents

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? my mom's stuffing

16. Lights on the tree? white lights

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night and Santa Claus is coming to town

18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? stay home and go to our parents houses (they live 20 min from us)

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen. But do you recall the most famous reindeer of all...Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Since Michael and I have been together (10 years!!) we have always opened 1 gift on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas Day.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? people without Christmas spirit

23. What theme or color are you using? Well, I would use red and green, but I can't figure out how to change it!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I am not as computer savvy as I thought I was!!!!

24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? my mom's stuffing

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I am so excited about Caleb's first Christmas even though he will probably sleep through it. I am just wanting clothes, perfume and time with my new family


Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: