Tuesday, December 23, 2008

my cousin, Margie....

Our Christmas week did not start off that well...Monday afternoon I found out that my cousin, Margie, had died. While sleeping she had a seizure and either fell out of the bed and hit her head, and/or had a heart attack. They aren't sure. Her whole life she has suffered from chronic seizures, never being truly diagnosed. My whole family is in total shock, and no one knows what to think or say. Margie had a 17 year old son, Harrison, who lost his best friend less than a week ago. He is in so much pain right now; it is unimaginable. It is never a "good" time to loose a loved one, but days before Christmas is so hard. I can't imagine what Christmas Day will be like for her mom and dad. Margie's funeral will be Saturday morning at 11AM in Tucker. Please pray for my family, especially Harrison.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am so sorry to hear that sad news! I will be praying for your family!