Sunday, October 19, 2008

Meet Caleb Michael Anderson!

I know this is a bit late, but Caleb Michael Anderson was born Sunday, October 12, 2008 at 5:21pm. He came weighing in a 7 lbs 15 oz and measuring 20 inches long.

Last Sunday was a very, very long day. My water broke around 3:30AM and we were at the hospital by 4:15. Around 5AM the confirmed that it was my water and that I would be having a baby that day. Around 6AM they started inducing me. I started pushing at 3:30PM and Caleb Michael was born at 5:21PM. Michael and I fell instantly in love. We are amazed how much we can love something. He is truly a miracle and a blessing to us.

This week has been very interesting. My mom came home from the hospital with us and stayed until Friday evening. She was amazing and I don't think Michael and I would have made it without her. Thanks mom!!! We are learning, slowly by surely, all about our little man. All of his cries and expressions are so wonderful to see. Have I mentioned how in love we are with him? :)

Here are some pics of Caleb and his first week of life. Enjoy! I know we are...










2 comments:

Unknown said...

There he is!! I'd like to come see him Saturday morningish if y'all are available...

Leslie Gilbreath said...

WEll, the pics Mary had I couldn't figure out who he looked like but in your pics it is obviously you! He is completely a Camuso!