Monday, October 6, 2008

35 odd things about you

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? not really
2. Do you own a gun? Nope
3. What’s a favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee house? hot chocolate, but only when it is cold outside
4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning ? grape juice
5. Do you do push-ups? can I, yes. Do I, no.
6. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding rings - I can't wait to wear them again. But since I can't wear them right not, I would have to say my pearl earings Michael gave me for our 1 year anniversiary.
7. Favorite hobby? Indoors? sleeping, talking on the phone Outdoors? tennis, walking
8. Do you have A.D.D? I think I might...self-diagnosed
9. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? I stress way too easily
10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: Do I really have to get up? Is today "the day?" What am I going to wear?
11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. water, grape juice, diet mtn dew, diet orange Big K (Kroger brand)
12. Current worry right now? That Caleb will arrive soon, safely and healthy.
13. Current hate right now? That Caleb isn't here yet.
14. Favorite place to be? at home with Michael
15. Do you like to travel? yes! I wish I could do more!!!
16. What color shirt are you wearing? purple
17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no
18. Can you whistle? yes
19. Favorite color? pink or green
20. If you could would you be a pirate? Nope.
21. What song do you sing in the shower? I don't sing - I am usually not really awake.
22. Favorite girl’s name? Caroline, Grace, Abigale
23. Favorite boy’s name? Caleb, Michael, Grady
24. What’s in your pocket right now? nada
25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? my strawberry shortcake ones
26. Worst injury? ACL surgery
27. Do you love where you live? For the most part
28. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
29. Who is your loudest friend? my brother-in-law or Caroline
30. How many pets do you have? Buddy the fat cat
31. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope Michael does! :)
32. What is your Favorite Book? Hissy Fit
33. What’s your favorite candy? M&M's
34. Favorite Sports Team? The Georgia Bulldogs
35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Will Caleb be here today?

No comments: