Thursday, October 2, 2008

come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

That's what I feel like saying to Caleb. I know that I have 9 days until my due date, but I can hardly contain myself with excitement and anticipation!!! We (Michael and me) are so ready for him to be here. So ready to hold him, kiss him and see what he looks like. We are ready to be parents!!!!

We went to the doctor yesterday, and not much has changed. I am still 1 cm. dialated (3 weeks and counting), but I am 70% effaced. I go back next Thursday (October 9th) if Caleb hasn't made his entrance, and I pray that things continue to progress. :)

That's it for now. Just waiting on Caleb to join us...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh! So soon! Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

Sweet Baby Boy, we're all SOOO excited for you to be here! Your Aunt M.E./Emmy loves you so much already! =)