Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye 2008, hello 2009!!!!!!

Happy New Year to each of you!!! 2008 has been a very memorable and exciting year for the Andersons. We have been so blessed this past year. Here is our year in pictures...

We got pregnant...


We celebrated Easter with my family...


We went to Hawaii with Michael's family...

Michael and me at Pearl Harbor



Mary Evelyn and me at the luau



Grant (Michael's brother) decided it would be fun to dislocate his shoulder on Day 4 of our 9 day vaca...this is the day he did it. He was on some serious drugs...



Did I mention that I was 25 weeks preggo when we went? Not the most ideal time to take a 9 hour flight!


We cheered on the dawgs...this was not a highlight



We lost my cousin, Margee...she is healthy and whole now...



This is most of my first cousins, some aunts, uncles and in-law's at Margee's funeral. This may sound weird, but this many of us are usually never together, so when we are, we take a picture...I am number 17 out of 18 grandchildren....



And last, but NOT least, we brought Caleb Michael Anderson into the world...

1 day old



we didn't get much sleep in the beginning, and this is what happened...



Daddy and Caleb...



Mommy and Caleb...



And the most important thing that happened to us this year was that we became our own family...



We hope 2009 blesses each of you in a very special way. We know we will have many exciting times this year and can't wait to share them with you!

No comments: