Sunday, December 18, 2011

October, November, and December - so far!

I know you guys have been dying to hear from me...all 3 of you... :) I have been around but between some technical difficulties (I lost our camera cord) and time (full time job, 2 babies, a home, social life, etc.) blogging has been put on the back burner. Please accept my apologies. :)

Since the last time I posted all sorts of things have been going on. I will let the pictures do most of the talking, and I promise to try to be better about my blogging from now on.

October:
Caleb turned 3 and we had his birthday party at JumpZone. It was fantastic!

Caleb loved his Cars 2 Cookie Cake -- no regular cake for this birthday boy!!!

Caleb potty trained himself. Seriously. He woke up one morning and said "no more diapers." That was that. We have had maybe 3 accidents since. We are still working on nights.


We had Halloween.
Abby was a pig....
Caleb was a pirate....
My cute little pumpkin
November:
N is for November and NIECES!!! We were blessed with not 1, but 2 nieces in the first weekend in November.
Evelyn Grace King (Evie Grace) was born Thursday, November 3.

Harper Olivia Anderson was born Sunday, November 6.
Here are the proud grandparents with all 4 of their grandchildren on Thanksgiving day. Last Thanksgiving they had 1 1/2 grandchildren (I was pregnant with Abby). This year they have 4. We are truly blessed!
Also in November I was able to plan and attend Caleb's Thanksgiving feast. I loved every minute.


We celebrated Thanksgiving with the Andersons.
My little turkeys. Yes, I am THAT MOM who dresses her kids in matching outfits. Don't judge.
In December:
We had breakfast with Santa. Abby was very interested in him. She pulled his beard (his head jerked), she tried to eat the ball on the end of his hat (nice), and she starred at the jolly old man like he had 5 heads. Caleb was shy. He didn't tell him 1 thing he wanted, but was very concerned about where the reindeer were.
**For some reason this pic won't upload. **

Well, I think that about catches me up!! I promise to try and be better. I am off for 2 weeks and we have lots of fun stuff planned!!!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: