Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Keeping it Real

Every year I send out Christmas cards. Since children change so much I like to take a picture right before Christmas to show everyone what they look like right now. With Caleb it has never been that hard. He LOVES to have his picture taken so it is easy. Well this year we {obviously} added Miss Abby to the picture. I was determined to get a picture of the 2 of them in front of the Christmas tree in their matching shirts. I wanted to use a strand of lights and say something like "I hope your Christmas is Merry and Bright" Cheesy, I know, but the older I get the more of a dork I become. :) So anyway here is how it all went down.....




Sitting up wasn't working, so we tried laying down. Result: Epic Fail.
Blurred baby = busy, moving baby who has no interest in taking a picture. At this point mommy and daddy are sweating. Caleb is trying to eat the light. Nice.

Next we trying Michael holding Abby and Caleb hugging her. Instead we got this:
It looks like Caleb is sneezing into her shirt. Nice.

That didn't work so we tried our tummies.
Result:
How 'bout NO.....

Last we tried the chair. Thinking we could contain them {Abby} here.

Yea....not so much.

So, our Christmas card this year is a family picture from the beach. Not my favorite, but it will do. I think next year we will start this process in.....JULY! :)

Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: