Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

We have had a great few weeks. I have been off for Christmas break for 2 weeks so the kids and I have had a great time hanging out, baking cookies, resting, and just enjoying the season. The kids and I went to our annual Christmas cookie swap with Michael's family. I forgot my camera, but here is a picture of Caleb baking some of our goodies!
Christmas Eve we went to church at our church and then to spend time with my extended family. Again, I forgot to take pictures, but here is a picture of 3 of my favorite people before church.
And the best one I could get of my babies.
Santa came!!!!
Checking out Caleb's goodies
He brought Abby a cool new chair with her name on it, clothes and her own {pretend} iPhone!!
Caleb with his "weally" big airplane
Abby with her Abby Cadabby doll. Santa just had to! :)
Our Christmas was great. Caleb was so much fun this year. He "gets" Santa, baby Jesus, and all of the things that are Christmas. I know next year will be amazing too! I hope all of you (what, all 3 of you??) had a wonderful Christmas, and a blessed New Year!!! A year in review will be coming soon. :)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm one of those 3 that reads your blog. :) Looks like it was a great Christmas! Your children are adorable. I LOVE the matching PJs.

Jennifer Anderson said...

Thanks, Kimberly!! They are a lot of fun. I loved the PJs too -- I think I see more of that in my future!!! :)