Wednesday, May 18, 2011

LIfe Latley

It is hard for me to believe that Sunday Abby was 6 weeks old. It is crazy that I now have to go back to work for 7 L-O-N-G days starting Friday. I am dreading being away from her, but I know she will be in great hands. She will be staying with Michael and my mom. I keep telling myself that it is only 7 days and then I will have 2 more months with her....I think I can, I think I can!

Anyway, Abby is really starting to develop a personality, and it is so fun to watch her become her own little person! She is smiling all.the.time and talking all.the.time. She will fit right in with our family!!! She is swatting at her toys and becoming more and more aware of her surroundings. She is such a wonderful blessing!!!

Here are some pictures of the last few days....

Our family of 4 on Mother's Day

Abby LOVES to be on her changing table

on her changing table again...naked and smiling :)
mommy is having so much fun with all of the bows and other "girly" things!!!

I can't do a post without talking about my first baby, Caleb!!! He is SO.MUCH.FUN these days. He talks all the time, and the things that come out of his mouth are hilarious!!! He is such a good soul, and we are so proud to be his parents!!!

here is Super Hero, Caleb. This is none other than his blanket clipped together with a chip clip...his imagination is so much fun!!
Caleb is such a good Big Brother. Here he was showing Abby all about Diego. He said she LOVED it!



1 comment:

LUZ VITORIOSA DE OXALÁ said...

WELCOME TO BLOG -
www.virgemdeguadalupe.blogspot.com