Monday, October 11, 2010

Birthday Weekend

It is so hard for me to believe that my baby will be 2 tomorrow. It seems just like yesterday that we were waiting on him to get here, and wondering what he would be like and who he would look like. I honestly don't remember life before Caleb. We have loved every minute of him, and we look forward to many more fabulous memories.

This weekend we celebrated Caleb's birthday with a baseball themed party. We had a TON of kids at our house, and I think everyone had a great time. I think I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

The baseball table...cracker jacks, hot dogs, peanuts, and BBQ chips


Daddy obviously had a good time, too!


jumping fun!

Caleb and Davis racing

Laney and Allie - friends from Mrs. Anne's house (daycare)
The birthday cake
Caleb wasn't too sure about the singing

I'm pretty sure Caleb had a good time!Happy Birthday, Caleb! We love you!!!!

No comments: