Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2 years old

Yesterday my baby turned 2. I can hardly believe it. He is such and blessing to Michael and I. We love him more than we thought ever possible. He is growing up to be such a loving, funny, and talkative little boy. I could go on and on about this little boy, so I won't bore you with all that. :)

I do, however, want to let you know what a 2 year old Caleb is up to...
At 2, Caleb loves...
BASEBALL - he plays ALL.DAY.LONG!
to talk...he loves to talk about anything and everything. His newest phrase is I do it too? For example, I was coughing. He make a fake cough, and then says "Mommy, I coughin' too?"
to run...walking is over-rated. Haven't you heard?
milk. This boy would drink milk everyday, all day if he could.
Hot Wheels cars...he races them, crashes them, and talks to them.
his daddy - daddy's boy all the way.
his mommy - we love to cuddle and watch TV.
Dora and Deigo and Mickey Mouse.
sleep and nap.
bath time.
his cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.


At 2 Caleb can...
count to 10 (who needs 3, 7 and 10 anyway?!?!)
say most of his colors.
tell you where we get milk (cow) and where the cow lives (farm).
tell you what color a school bus is, and where is goes (schoo...no "l" needed).
jump. run, skip and gallop.

At 2 Caleb is...
about 26 pounds.
wears a size 5 diapers.
wears 2T shirts and 24 months/2T pants.
wears a size 5 1/2 or 6 shoe.

At 2 Caleb is not a fan of...
food - we struggle daily to get him to eat.
being told "no."

And I have to do this...

Here is Caleb minutes old.
And our 1 year old baby...

And here is our 2 year old baby....


“Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.”
Elizabeth Stone


Happy Birthday, Caleb! We love you SOOOO much!
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: