Sunday, February 1, 2009

Update


I know it has been a long time since I have posted, but life as a working mom & wife is not easy!! By the time I get home, all I want to do is spend time with Michael and Caleb. The weekends are the same. Also most of our free time has not been free. We have been so so busy!

Caleb is still changing every day!! He is becoming more and more aware of his surroundings. He gets excited when he see's Michael or me, and shows it with a HUGE smile and starts kicking those little legs! He is grabbing for everything around him (he loves earrings, hair and necklaces!) and gets so excited when he finally gets a hold of whatever it is he is going after. He has also discovered his furry brother, Buddy the cat. And let me tell you -- HE WANTS THE CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He tries to grab his tail and his fur, but he just can't quite get there. :) Buddy has no idea what his life is about to turn into...

We also think we have FINALLY gotten Caleb's reflux under control. It only took changing his formula, bottles and medication, but he isn't spitting up any more!! YEA! You can really tell he is gaining. That is so exciting for Michael and I to see!

Caleb is staying with Grandmommy and things there are going well. I like being able to call as many times as I want in a day and no one thinks I am being the crazy, obsessed mother (which I know I am!). It is such a comfort knowing that Caleb is being loved and cared for just like I want him to be. I have no worries about him, excpet for the 10,000 I have no matter what!

Here are some recent pictures we took of Caleb. He LOVES his Bumbo and today we put the tray on so he can play with toys while he sits. He is getting so big!

Such a big boy!!



Hey! Whose that good lookin' fella?!?!



Jennifer the photographer (ha ha, yeah right!)



Grabbing for those toys...



I droll ALL the time, so I make the best of it and blow bubbles....



Silly kitty thinks I want to share my toys....



I still LOVE my paci!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know I say this all the time, but I do believe that baby is the most handsome baby in the world. =) I just wish he would stay a baby for a little bit longer!

Kimberly said...

I have missed you! Thanks for the update! hehe! He is adorable!!!