Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 months old!!


It is so hard for us to believe that our little man is 4 months old. Time has just flown by!! Caleb is such a blessing. He is becoming so much fun with his developing personality. He has grown so much in the last month, it amazes us so much!!






At 4 months, Caleb is loving...
...to smile - he is such a happy baby
...talking and squealing
...taking a bath - I truly think this is his most favorite thing to do.
...sucking on his hand, toys, anything.
...Elmo...he gets so excited!
...chewing on his toys.
...sitting in his bumbo.
...looking around.
...The Weather Channel.
...rolling to his side and back (he has NO interest in rolling from tummy to back or back to tummy).
...smiling when he sees mommy or daddy.
...sitting up. No more laying down for Mr. Caleb!
I could go on and on about Caleb and things he does, but I don't want to bore you.

Last night Caleb had a first. HE SAT UP!!! He was on my lap and was so proud of himself. Enjoy the pics!



4 comments:

Erika said...

He just keeps getting cuter!!! I can't wait to see him again!

Elizabeth said...

Go Caleb Go! Thanks for sending me pictures from last weekend! Hope to see you all again soon!

Nicole said...

He is sooo sweet and cute as a button=) We have to get together!!! Your blog is set to private so I can't follow you=(

Kimberly said...

Hey is growing so fast! I love the pics. of him sitting up. SSSSOOO sweet!