Monday, July 11, 2011

Mommy's birthday weekend




On July 7th I turned 29. It was a GREAT day that extended into the weekend. Thursday I spent the day with my mom and kiddos at the mall and other stores. It was a great way to spend the day. That night, Michael and I met my parents out for dinner at Longhorn's and just hung out. Friday Michael and I took Caleb to the Gwinnett Braves game. As you all very well know, Caleb LOVES baseball. Love actually might not be a strong enough word for this boys passion of baseball. We had a great time, and it was good to just spend time with our boy.

The 3 of us at the game

The last time the 3 of us went to a Gwinnett Braves game...
Daddy and Caleb
Mommy and Caleb

Our friends Kimberly and Tyson and Erica and Chris were there, too. I didn't get any pictures of the adults, but I did get a few pictures of Caleb and Madison, or Medicine, as Caleb calls her. These 2 love each other!! They have been friends since they were born!

Madison giving Caleb some lovin'
The best of the 2 of them that I could get. It was WAY past their bedtimes and WAY hot.

And since I am rolling down memory lane today, here is a picture of Caleb and Madison a few years ago. Caleb is 10 months old and Madison is 16 months old.

No comments: