The past 3 months have FLOWN by! It seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital giving birth to our precious baby girl. She has changed SO much in the last 3 months - it is crazy! Abby continues to be a fun baby who brightens our day with her smile!
At 3 months Abby loves:
- her changing table. For some reason you put her on there and she starts kicking and screaming, uh, I mean talking. Her "talking" is more like shrieking and screaming. :)
- her brother. She absolutely, positively LOVES Caleb. He walks up to her, says "hey Abby," and she smiles. He looks at her, and she smiles. This month she also started to laugh, and Caleb is the one who can make her laugh.
- to kick. She NEVER stops. We joke that she is going to be a marathon runner. She is constantly kicking.
- to sit up. She doesn't love to be held where she can't see everything and be in the know. :) She can hold her head up well, and likes to look around.
- her fist. She sucks on it and tries to get her entire fist in her mouth.
- her playmat and her chair. She is really reaching for toys and gets to excited to play with them.
- mommy and daddy. She recognizes our voices and turns to us when we talk. Most of the time that is followed by one of her heartbreaking smiles.
At 3 months Abby does not love:
- her carseat. It is getting better, but if she is kinda hungry, kinda sleepy, kinda man, kinda ANYTHING she does not want to be in that seat. And boy will she let you know!!!
- to wait to eat. She goes from a happy, kicking baby one second to someone who hasn't eaten in days, no weeks, no MONTHS in about .05 seconds.
- tummy time -- she fusses, and eventually ends up either sucking on her hand or falling asleep.
- a wet or dirty diaper.
At 3 months we think Abby weighs around 11ish pounds. We aren't sure because there isn't an appointment this month. She is in size 2 diapers, and is wearing 3-6 month clothes, with the exception of some dresses. She goes to bed between 9-9:30PM and sleeps until 5:45, swaddled. Then we flip her over onto her tummy, and she sleeps until about 6:45AM. Not too shabby, but we are still working on it. ;)