Sunday, November 21, 2010

Caleb's first UGA game

We took Caleb to his first UGA game. He LOVED it!!! It was the one day was have had this month that has been freezing!!!! We were all bundled up, as you can see in the pictures. We went with my family, and so Caleb was overjoyed to have Davis with him. Those 2 boys really love each other. :) We had intended to leave around half-time, but Caleb was good to go. We ended up leaving at the beginning of the 4th quarter because I thought I was going to freeze to death!!!

The new UGA
Watching the "bootball" players on the field. This is how he watched the majority of the game. Seriously.
the boys...Davis and Caleb

The Andersons by the hedges


In other news, we have named baby girl!!! Baby Anderson #2 will be Abigail Susan, and we will call her Abby. Abigail is a name I have always loved, and I think Abby Anderson is just TOO cute! :) Susan is my middle name and my mom's middle name, but is what my mom goes by. So her name is extra special to her Grandmommy! We have been planning away for Abby; we have already bought her bedding and decided on what color to paint her room. We have also bought Caleb his "big boy room" furniture and are slowly deciding what to do with it. Our plan is to have him in there by Christmas break...we'll see. :)

No comments: