Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Busy Spring

Even though I have done a few posts here and there, I feel like there are many things we have done that I haven't blogged about. Here is what the Anderson's have been up to this Spring...

Caleb loves, and I mean LOVES, Buddy the cat. Every day when we come home from school this is how Caleb says hello to good 'ole Buddy. This last for about 2-3 minutes. Buddy is so very patient.
April 16th we celebrated Daddy's birthday. He turned 28. He is MUCH older than mommy who is still only 27. :)

Sare-rar (Sara) and Daydis (Davis) spent the night with us. Caleb idolizes his big cousins, and loves when they come and visit. He played beisball (baseball) with Davis, and Sara read him some of his favorite bouks (books) before ni-ni (night, night 0r bedtime). :)



Caleb said "See you in August" to our nanny, Ms. Ann. It was a rough beginning, but I could not have been happier with Caleb spending his days with Ms. Ann. He loves her and all of his friends there. There are days when he doesn't even want to leave! It makes my mommy guilt not quite so bad because I know she loves him and he has a blast while he is there.


Over Memorial Day Weekend we headed down to Panama City Beach for a mini vacation, and a wedding of a family friend. We were so excited to take Caleb to the beach, and Michael had dreams of spending hours on the beach with Caleb building sandcastles. Well, it didn't quite happen that way. Caleb hated, no loathed, the sand, and wanted to have NOTHING to do with it. He preferred the pool...yup, he's my kid! Overall, we had a wonderful time and the wedding was perfect! Enjoy!


Whew! I think that catches us up for the Spring. Now on to our summer adventures!!!

No comments: