Tuesday, March 16, 2010

tiny dancer...

This past weekend we headed down to Columbus, GA for my cousin's wedding. I was SO excited because this was Caleb's first family wedding, and let's just say my family is crazy and fun!!! And, of course, you always look for a reason to show off your baby to the people you know will agree with you. :) Another reason I was so excited to go was because since Caleb was born, there have been 6 other babies born, and 4 would be at the wedding. For those of you who don't know, my mom's side of the family is HUGE (I am #17 of 18 grandchildren), and I am close with all of them. I consider myself lucky to have relationships with my 1st cousins, as well as my 2nd and 3rd cousins. I hope Caleb learns to love this family as much as Michael and I do.

Anyway, the wedding was a blast. Thanks to Grandmommy, Caleb made it through the ceremony without a peep, and only colored 3 programs in the process. :) The reception was another story...the minute we got there Caleb started running and dancing. He did this for the better part of 3 hours. He had a great time and was a hit with all of the family and the bridesmaids who wanted to dance with him. Mommy isn't ready for that quite yet!!!

All of the Camuso women at the hotel before the wedding...
Grandmommy, Sara, me, Lisi, Savannah and Kim


The Andersons at the wedding -- sorry it's a little dark


Caleb on the dance floor with Sara


If Caleb wasn't on the dance floor or running around, he was with Davis. Caleb L-O-V-E-S Davis. Caleb thinks Davis is IT!!! I love this picture! This is Caleb and Davis in a nutshell...


me and mom


Here are some of the babies. I didn't get pics of all of them ---
Bo - born August 27, 2009


Emma - born October 8, 2009


Other than the wedding, we have been bust re-doing our kitchen, and I am happy to report that we are almost done!!! I will post the pics as soon as it is completed!!!

No comments: