Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My sweet baby boy

I am feeling a little sentimental tonight....I just wanted to write a few words about my sweet baby boy....

I am so blessed to have such a beautiful, healthy baby. I love Caleb with all of my heart. Actually, he is my heart. I don't remember life before him, nor do I want to. He is amazing, and I thank God every day that He gave me Caleb. Even though Caleb can be "all boy" sometimes, he is still so gentle and sweet that is sometimes amazes me. He loves to give mama and daddy "love," and to be honest, my heart melts every time.

The smile and the eyes get me every time....

2 comments:

Anne said...

Awwwww! Babies give us so much joy! They are a lot of work, but they're worth it!

Jennifer :) said...

It's amazing what they do to us!! Wait until you have another one...watching them together is the best!