Sunday, May 31, 2009

Weekend Update



My last day of school was last Tuesday and the rest of the week and weekend I have really enjoyed being home with Mr. Man. He is so much fun!! It has finally stopped raining, so we have been spending a lot of our time outside. Caleb loves to be outside and take in all of the new sights. He loves to sit in the grass and try and eat it. Oh my -- boys will be boys...




On Friday we went to the park with Beth and Caroline so Beth and I could walk. Caleb and Caroline loved the walk (or ride, rather), and after we were done I thought I would try Caleb on the swings. All I have to say is JACKPOT!!!! He loved it so much we went back Saturday morning with Daddy. Here are some pics.

baby Caroline slept...


and I swung...



back Saturday morning...





He officially has 2 teeth and loves to feel them with his tongue. :) He is still chewing on everything he can get his hands on. He is really exploring everything (baby proofing is in the process), and his new obsession is telephones. Any kind really -- cordless, corded, cell; you name it!! Michael had an old cell phone that we gave to Caleb, and you would have thought we gave him the moon! He was so excited! :) He is waving bye-bye to people with his whole arm -- too cute! It is just so amazing to me how much he is learning and growing!




Here are a few more pics from our weekend with Mr. Man...



4 comments:

Kimberly said...

He is just too cute! I know you are loving your time at home with him! Me too! Ellie loves cell phones too! That is crazy! :)

Jennifer :) said...

and it happens sooo fast :) He is precious!!

Leslie Gilbreath said...

Love the pictures- both of my girls love phones. Natalie has figured out the difference between a real and pretend phone and will now prefer the real phone so she can "talk"

Tia Faulkner said...

Hey Jennifer, it's Tia! I am so happy for you and Michael - Caleb is PRECIOUS!! I know you are loving being a mom! It looks like everything else is going good:)