Saturday, March 24, 2012

Those Anderson Kids

Two kiddos keep me pretty busy, so I thought I would update with some pictures.

At 3 1/2 (almost) Caleb is the most perfect little boy ever!!! Don't get me wrong -- he has his moments -- but he is so.much.fun! He still loves anything baseball/football/golf/basketball and is still the pickiest eater on the planet. Seriously -- if there was an award, he would get it.

At almost 1 (where did the past year go?!?!) Abby is....a.mess. And a hot one at that. :) She is a doll, and one of the most cuddliest babies ever. She loves to give hugs and kisses, and loves mama and daddy time. It depends on the day as to who she wants more. I will do more of an update for her first birthday, so the next few pictures will have to do....

For 11.5 months I have been trying to get just a decent picture of my children. I try all the time to no avail. This is what they usually end up looking like....

Oh, those Anderson Kids...

No comments: