Monday, June 20, 2011

Lazy Days of Summer




I absolutely LOVE summer! I have the luxury of having my summers to myself and my kiddos. I get to spend time with them. We go to the library, the pool, play at home, you name it, we do it! If we don't feel like getting out of our jammies, then we don't. If we want to be at the pool all day, then we do! It is great, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't know how people do it who have to work 12 months a year!!!! I will say that this summer is not as easy as last summer was. Abby is pretty good about going with the flow, but sometimes she just won't have it. So, because of that, we aren't able to go to the pool as much as I would like, but I know that will be a different story next summer! :) Here are a few pictures of our fantastic summer so far...

My babies before church

Caleb at his favorite place; the pool!
Caleb and his cousins, Ava and Owen
Owen and Caleb are 4 days a part...Owen out weighs Caleb by about 15 pounds and is almost as tall as his 4, almost 5, year old sister!

The Camuso Grandchildren, Father's Day 2011
The Grandsons
Caleb and Davis
The Granddaughters
Sara, Abby, and Savannah
yes, this is the best we could get :)
This is what most of the pictures looked like....
I guess Abby was a little bored....
Happy Summer!!!!!

No comments: