Tuesday, March 1, 2011

35 Weeks and 35 days to go!

I apologize for the lack of posts lately. My computer has been on to fritz, and I have pictures that I have been wanting to upload, so I have been waiting on it. Well, I still don't have it. And, I am feeling the effects of being 35 weeks pregnant with a 2 year old and working. :) I decided I needed to go ahead and do a post...I am thinking the next post will be just a picture post. :)

Here is the latest pregnancy update....

How far along: 35 weeks today! :)

Size of baby: According to Babycenter.com, Abby weighs about 5 1/4 pounds. That is the equivalent of a honey dew melon.

Totally weight gain/loss: 6 pounds....crazy, I know!!! I am going to the doctor every 2 weeks, and the last time I went (2 weeks ago -- I go this afternoon) I had gained 4, yes 4, pounds in 2 weeks!!!! I was horrified...but I guess a total of 6 pound weight gain isn't bad at all. I think it has something to do with the cravings I have had! ;)

Maternity Clothes: I am in all maternity pants, and almost all maternity shirts. However, there are a few sweaters, dresses, and tops that I can still wear -- crazy, I know!

Gender: A baby girl, Abigail Susan "Abby"

Movement: All the time....it is more stretches than hard kicks -- much different than her brother. In the past few weeks she has had to hiccups a lot.

Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good.

Symptoms: I have started to swell a little at the end of the day. It is more on my right side. I also had an issue with my siatic nerve last Friday. That was awful -- hope it never happens again! :)

Cravings: My newest craving is Chewy Chips Ahoy Cookies. Oh, and Tagalong Girl Scout cookies. Basically, anything that is bad for you with chocolate! :)

What I miss: Being able to bend over.

What I'm looking forward to: Seeing my CHILDREN meet and love each other. I am also looking forward to my shower this weekend, and finishing her nursery -- pics to come soon of her room and Caleb's room! :)

No comments: