Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Catching Up

So it has been a long time since I last posted. I could list a million excuses, but really it all boils down to school starting back and just being super busy with that.

Last weekend I went to Philadelphia for my cousin's wedding. It was great fun, but it was the longest I have ever been away from Caleb. I did not like that. Here are some pics from the weekend...

This is my cousin, Ryan (one of the groom's brother), and his daughter, Fiona. She is 2 and was the flower girl. She did a great job. He is trying to coax her down the aisle. :)


Haley and Chad saying their vows.


My family that made the trip...


The bride and groom



Other than the wedding and school, we do have some other news to share...


Yup, we are pregnant! Caleb is going to be a big brother around April 5, 2011. I am about 11 1/2 weeks along, and we couldn't be more thrilled about the newest addition to our family.

No comments: