Friday, April 2, 2010

4 years...

Yesterday Michael and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary. Wow, 4 years. We celebrated by going to Bonefish. Caleb stayed with my brother and sister-in-law. Originally we had just planned for them to keep him while we ate, but after begging from a certain 10 year old and 7 year old, we caved. This was not an easy decision. Since he was born, Caleb has only ever spent the night with his grandparents. It took us 18 months, but we finally did it. Of course he had a great time with Sara and Davis, but I was more than ready and excited to see him this morning. :)

I thought I would take a walk down memory lane in honor of our anniversary...it has been a heck of a 4 years. The best 4 years of my life. I would not change 1 thing...(insert theme song...I've Had the Time of My Life) :)

I don't have any embarrassing pictures from high school on the computer, but believe me. They are out there. Michael and I started dating in May of 1999. Our first date was junior prom. I wore a stunning HOT PINK dress, and looked like an animal had died on top of my head. But I thought I looked good...what a joke. I told you those pictures were out there. But alas, y'all won't have the pleasure of viewing them today.

Our walk will begin in 2005 (when I first started uploading pictures)...
Michael proposed on November 1, 2004. A few months later our siblings hosted an engagement party for us. Here we are. I swear we weren't 15 when we got engaged...


The wedding. April 1, 2006
This was right after we had walked back down the aisle. I love this picture.


Honeymoon to Cancun...


We spent the next 2 1/2 years enjoying each other and doing fun things...
UGA/AU blackout


The Masters


The Aquarium


The in January, 2008 we found out we were pregnant. So, for our babymoon we went to Hawaii.




The past 18 months have been some of the best months of our marriage...





And it keeps getting better. We are so blessed!!



We know the best is yet to come...

1 comment:

Tim and Mandy Sharkey said...

awe, this is SO SWEET! Tear!