Friday, December 25, 2009

our European Family

How many people can say they have cousins, cousins they are close with and have a relationship with, that live in PARIS, FRANCE?!??!?! We can!!!! My cousin, Heather, lives in Paris with her husband David (pronounced Da-veed), and they precious son, Tiago. Tiago is 8 months older than Caleb, so we were so so so so excited for the cousins to meet and play. I grew up with Heather -- going on vacations, going to her house and her coming to mine (her parents still live in TN), so I so want our boys to have a relationship, even though they live across the pond from each other. :)

Heather and her family flew into Atlanta on Saturday night, and they spend the night with my parents. Caleb and I (Michael was in KY for an early Christmas present from me and Caleb) headed over to my mom's to see them, and Caleb and Tiago hit it off!!!



Saturday night Caleb's cousin, Savannah, came to spend the night. Caleb wasn't too sure about her being here, but they had a great time. Savannah is getting so big -- we can't believe she is almost 4 months old!!

He got in her Pack-N-Play...



Savannah was sad, so Caleb gave her some love...



The Sunday morning we went to Vecoma to see Heather, Tiago, and David, as well as most of the rest of my Atlanta family...

Grandmommy and Grandpa with their granddaughters, Sarah and Savannah



All of the Camuso family



All of the little kids at brunch...we literally had to take 10 pics and this is best one we got...



By the time it was all over, Caleb was pooped and laided down on the floor...I guess that was his way of telling us he was tired....



I will post again soon on our Christmas festivities...Merry Christmas to all!!!!

No comments: