Friday, March 13, 2009

5 months old


Caleb turned 5 months old yesterday. This is the picture of Caleb before we left for school. Yes, he is sitting up. He is so proud! It is so hard to remember our lives without this precious human being...he has brought so much joy to our family and is so much fun. He is growing and changing everyday...it is amazing to see!

Like I said earlier, Caleb's newest "trick" is sitting up. He can't do it without supporting himself with his hands, but he does do it! :) He gets so excited when he realizes what he is doing and then tumbles over. For this picture he sat like this for a good 5-10 minutes!



Caleb has also started to really play in his exersaucer (I don't think I spelled that right). He LOVES it! He likes to jump and make all of the toys make their noise.





We have been a very usy family!! We have all sorts of things going on... The first bit of info is that my sister is expecting her first baby September 18th! We are so excited Caleb will have a cousin so close in age (they will be about 11 months apart). The next exciting thing is that I (Jennifer) found out this week that I will be teaching 3rd grade next year. I am SO excited about this change and I am looking forward to the challenge of 3rd grade! :) Last week and weekend Michael was in Virgina for work. I was dreading being a "single parent" for 5 days, but it actually went better than I thought! :) We had a jammed packed weekend, and spent 1 night with Grandmommy and Grandpa.

Lastly, here are 2 pictures. The 1st picture is of Caleb at 1 month old. The 2nd picture is of Caleb last week. Doesn't even look like the same baby!!!! Well, except for the open mouth that is! :)




3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Where does the time go? I'm excited for you to get to teach 3rd grade! Caleb is getting to the really FUN age that keeps going and going...

Unknown said...

I can hardly believe he's 5 months old now. I remember when Davis was 5 months old. I've got to see that adorable chunky monkey asap!

Leslie Gilbreath said...

What a strong boy- good for him!