Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year!

It has been a while since I posted anything. In the time between now and the last post we have had Christmas and New Years. Jennifer and I had a lot of fun over Christmas seeing both of our families a lot. With my family, Christmas comes with a lot of food - and I am not just talking about on Christmas Day. We generally start eating on the 23rd and stop sometime right after Christmas :) This year was different because my family that lives in New York could not come down. If I have my thinking right, this was the first year in something like 18 years that they have not been down here for Christmas. Anyways, Santa gave me a GPS for my truck and he also gave Jennifer a pink sapphire and diamond necklace.

We spent New Years over at one of Jennifer's sorority sisters' house. Typically we don't do too much for New Years, but this year we decided to hang out with Kimberly and Tyson and several other couples and it was a lot of fun. We ate at Ted's Montana Grill. I love that place. They have bison burgers which I love!

Now that the new year has started, I guess there is not much I can say about what all has gone on so far. Jennifer is back to school and I am back at work. It will not be long and we will have been married for 2 years. I know, it is crazy to think it has been two years already. It seems like it was just a fews month ago.....Oh well, lets hope this year is as good as the last!

No comments: